Founded 1930/31 by James Gary Dale (18701960) and his wife Katherine Neel Dale (18721941; med. doctor); he had been in Mex. since 1899, she since 1898, as missionaries of the Assoc. Ref. Presb. Bd. The 1st miss. station, opened 1931 at Tamazunchale in the heart of the Huastec country, E Mex., is the center of this work.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission
|Contact Us Online|
(Church Info Center)
|1333 S Kirkwood Rd |
Saint Louis, MO 63122-7226 | Directions
The Lutheran Witness
Interpreting the contemporary world from a Lutheran Christian perspective.
Visit TLW Online