Founded 1842 in London, Eng., as the Brit. Soc. for the Propagation of the Gospel Among the Jews; became known as Brit. Jews Soc.; name changed in mid-1960s; also known as Internat. Jews Soc.; worked first primarily in Eng. and on the Continent, then also in other countries including Can., Israel, S Afr., Rhodesia, Australia, India, New Zealand, and Tasmania.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission