Organized 1948; originated in meetings that began 1891; merged 1970 with World Alliance of Ref. Chs. (see Alliance of the Reformed Churches Throughout the World Holding the Presbyterian Order) to form the World* Alliance of Reformed Churches.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission