(Eau Claire, Wisconsin). Organized by a private assoc. of meres, of Immanuel Luth. Ch., Mankato, Minnesota, 1959. Became property of the Church* of the Luth. Confession 1961. Moved to Eau Claire, Wisconsin, 1963. Courses of study are on the high school, coll., and sem. levels. Primary purpose: to prepare teachers and pastors for the Ch. of the Luth. Confession. See also Ministry, Education of, VIII C 2.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission