(Presbyterian and Congregational). Internat. agency of Ref. chs. formed by merger of the World Alliance of Ref. Chs. and the International* Cong. Council at Nairobi, Kenya, August 20, 1970. See also Alliance of the Reformed Churches Throughout the World Holding the Presbyterian Order.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission