In the N part of the Leeward group of the Leses Antilles in the E Caribbean Sea. Area: ca. 100 sq. mi. Formerly a Brit. possession; indep. 1983. Language: English. Religions (1970): Prot. 76.1% (including Angl. 36.1%, Meth. 32.3%, Moravian 10.3%, other Prot. 7.7%), RC 7.7%, other 5.9%. See also Caribbean Islands, E 5.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission