Formerly Soldiers' and Gospel Mission of S. Am.; founded 1923; present name adopted 1963. Began with work among the military in Tacna, Chile (now in Peru). Service Cen. for soldiers opened in Concepcion 1926, closed after a few yrs. Work begun 1971 in Argentina and Uruguay.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission