Formed by merger of the Italian Christian Churches of North America (founded Chicago 1907 by Louis Francescon) and the General Council of the Italian Pentecostal Assemblies of God (founded Chicago 1904 by Rocco and John Santamaria). First gen. council held Niagara Falls, New York, 1927. Originally called Unorganized Italian Christian Churches of North America. Unorganized dropped 1939; Italian dropped 1942. Inc. 1948.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission