Organization founded Leipzig 1850 to make the works of J. S. Bach available. Dissolved 1900. Succeeded immediately by the Neue Bach Gesellschaft, which has popularized Bach's music and founded a Bach Museum in the Bachhaus, Eisenach.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission