(The Ev. Luth. Free Ch. of Norw.). In 1877 and 1878 a number of Congs. seceded from the state ch. of Norw. to gain greater autonomy and doctrinal discipline. They formed an organization that operates several schools, including a Bible school and miss. school. Fields have included Jap. and Formosa (Taiwan). Pub.: Budbaereren; Nuorttanaste.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission