Fremont, Nebraska Founded 1887 at Atchison, Kansas, by The General* Syn. of the Ev. Luth. Ch. in the USA; moved to Fremont, Nebraska, 1919. See also Augustana Evangelical Lutheran Church, 14; Lutheran Church in America, V; Ministry, Education of, VIII B 1 d and VIII C 1.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission
|Contact Us Online|
(Church Info Center)
|1333 S Kirkwood Rd |
Saint Louis, MO 63122-7226 | Directions
The Lutheran Witness
Interpreting the contemporary world from a Lutheran Christian perspective.
Visit TLW Online