Organized May 4, 1964, North Hollywood, California, primarily to recruit and train lay men and women for language analysis, literacy work, and Bible translation. The alternate name Lutheran Bible Translators was added 1968.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission