St. Paul, Minnesota Established July 1, 1982. by merger of Luther Theol. Sem. (see Luther Theological Seminary, 1) and Northwestern* Luth. Theol. Sem. In 1976 these sems. were unified. A joint council was made responsible for oversight of their day to day operations; 1 pres, was elected to form 1 administration; the faculties formed joint depts.; a common curriculum became effective 1977; possible merger began to be studied 1980. ALC-LCA.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission