Founded 1902 as Eisenacher Konferenz by G. Lepsius, S. Keller,* and T. Jellinghaus.* A. v. Schlatter,* K. M. A. Kähler,* and others joined the movement. Original purpose was to foster fellowship. Became Eisenacher Bund 1905; opposed sectarianism* and modernism.*
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission
|Contact Us Online|
(Church Info Center)
|1333 S Kirkwood Rd |
Saint Louis, MO 63122-7226 | Directions
The Lutheran Witness
Interpreting the contemporary world from a Lutheran Christian perspective.
Visit TLW Online