Founded 1891 by the General* Council of the Ev. Luth. Ch. in N. Am. through the activity of W. A. Passavant* at Lake View, at the (then) N edge of Chicago; moved 1910 to Maywood, directly W of Chicago, and became known as Maywood* Theol. Sem. See also Indiana Synod (II); Ministry, Education of, X M; Weidner, Revere Franklin.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission