Est. 1869 Marshall, Wisconsin, by the Scand. Ev. Luth. Augustana Syn. in N. Am. (see Augustana Evangelical Lutheran Church, 8); moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1872 by The Conf. for the Norw.-Dan. Ev. Luth. Ch. in Am. (see Norwegian Danish Augustana Synod in America, The); parts of Augsburg Theol. Sem. helped form Luther Sem. (Norw.), St. Anthony Park. St. Paul, Minnesota (see Luther Theological Seminary, 4); after 1879 LFC; united 1963 with Luther Theol. Sem., St. Paul, Minnesota, on the latter's campus. See also Luther Theological Seminary, 1, 4
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission
|Contact Us Online|
(Church Info Center)
|1333 S Kirkwood Rd |
Saint Louis, MO 63122-7226 | Directions
The Lutheran Witness
Interpreting the contemporary world from a Lutheran Christian perspective.
Visit TLW Online