Mansion at 28 Huntingdon Rd., Cambridge, Eng.; bought March 1960 by the Ev. Luth. Ch. of Eng. (see England, C, 1618), inaugurated as a house of theol. studies February 22, 1962, and dedicated February 25, 1962, as the center of the Ev. Luth. Ch. of Eng. theol. training program. Preliminary work toward a Luth. sem. or house of theol. studies was done 1956 by W. F. Arndt,* who began by instructing one student. The formal training program began 1958 with the appointment of Norman E. Nagel as preceptor. See also Franzmann, Martin Hans.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission