Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania Began 1858 as Missionary Institute, founded by B. Kurtz*; name changed 1895 to Susquehanna U.; theol. dept. disbanded 1933. See also General Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in the United States of America, The, 8; Lutheran Church in America, V; Ministry, Education of, VIII A; Universities in the United States, Lutheran, 5.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission
|Contact Us Online|
(Church Info Center)
|1333 S Kirkwood Rd |
Saint Louis, MO 63122-7226 | Directions
The Lutheran Witness
Interpreting the contemporary world from a Lutheran Christian perspective.
Visit TLW Online