(RVOG). Radio station ETLF, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, was owned and operated by LWF and affiliated with the Coordinating Committee for Christian Broadcasting, which represents the All Afr. Conf. of Chs., the East Asia Christian Conf., and the Near East Council of Chs. The franchise to build and operate the station was granted by the Ethiopian govt. 1959. The station began operations 1963, was taken over by the government 1977.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission