St. Paul, Minnesota Founded 1920 Chicago, Illinois, by the Eng. Ev. Luth. Syn. of the Northwest (see United Lutheran Church in America, The, Synods of, 17) as Chicago Luth. Divinity Schooll. Moved to Fargo, North Dakota, and name changed to Northwestern Luth. Theol. Sem. 1921. Moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1922, to St. Paul, Minnesota, 1967. LCA See also Luther Northwestern Theological Seminary; Lutheran Church in America, V.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission
|Contact Us Online|
(Church Info Center)
|1333 S Kirkwood Rd |
Saint Louis, MO 63122-7226 | Directions
The Lutheran Witness
Interpreting the contemporary world from a Lutheran Christian perspective.
Visit TLW Online