Hickory, North Carolina Named after Col. W. W. Lenoir, who donated the grounds, and Daniel Rhyne, who richly endowed it 1922. See also Lutheran Church in America, V; Ministry, Education of, VIII B; United Lutheran Church in America, The, Synods of, 16.
Edited by: Erwin L. Lueker, Luther Poellot, Paul Jackson
©Concordia Publishing House, 2000, All rights Reserved. Reproduced with Permission
Internet Version Produced by
The Lutheran Church--Missouri Synod
Original Editions ©Copyright 1954, 1975, 2000
Concordia Publishing House
All rights reserved.
Content Reproduced with Permission